Thursday, March 25, 2010

{it's buggy's birthday...and he'll rock if he wants to...}

To say this past year has gone by fast would be an understatement... I seriously cant believe my little buggy has been in our lives for a year already... in order to adequately celebrate my little rock star we had to throw him a rockin' party... so here are the details:
(i'm thinking about uploading these pics to a few party planning websites... what do you think??)

first things first:
The Invites...

we found awesome concert ticket invitations online... they totallylooked like what you would receive from ticketmaster if you were going to a concert...so cute (and totally affordable)

The Star of The Show...


The Staff...


The Attire...
This was so much fun for me... what could be more rock than tattoo sleeves on a one year old?? I found that sweet vest at h&m (new favorite by the way) you cant see it in this picture but he was also wearing his bitchin' flame watch and black converse with skulls on them.

The Decor...

My parents were awesome enough to have the main event at their house... walking up to the front door everyone got the chance to walk to red carpet. They were then met by "security" (aka james) who crossed their name of the VIP list. What kind of party would it be it you didnt have an all access backstage pass...





(the kitchen)

The Dessert...

Some of the cupcakes I made...


The cake I made buggy...


diggin' in


Oh Yea!!


I wish there was an adequate way to truly express how much I love my sweet baby boy...he has truly become the joy of my life... this little boy brings so much light to our family... we love you my sweets...

special shout out to emily: thank you for the amazing pics... you are awesome. shandra: i couldn't have done all of this without you thank you! I love you both...

Also... my parents: they were so willing to help with alot of the cost of the party... they love him so much its amazing!

2 comments:

Travis Tingley said...

LOVE IT! This is Emily btw :)

Heather Fretz said...

Sooooo cute! Great job! What an amazing start to all of the birthday parties you will be throwing in the future! I love it!